Maine is great for many reasons, and one of those reasons is being able to call your neighbor and request a bucket full of lobster to share with your friends that night. Fresh from the harbor and into your belly in the same day, it doesn't get much better than that.
On the menu?
- Fresh Southwest Harbor lobstahhh (obviously)
- Corn on the cob - necessary for any lobster bake
- Zucchini fresh from a local farmer, marinated in balsamic, grilled, and drizzled with a balsamic reduction
- Local greens and veggies for your perfect summer salad
- Grilled chicken for the picky eaters among us
- And lastly, fresh cucumber, feta, onion, and fresh mint salad for another summery vegetable option
Can you say bon appétit? We sure did.
Looking to relocate? Or a summer home in vacationland? Call the Village at Ocean's End your community today, and make this your every Friday night.